With over 25 years of experience and proven systems, we can help you automate your manufacturing processes.
Founded in 1998, Steven Douglas Corp. (SDC) is proud to serve as northeast Ohio’s largest and most capable engineering company to design, engineer and build custom machinery for factory automation.
We work smart, work hard and work together to deliver robust automated equipment.
We are continually investing in our people, processes and technology to bring our customers creative automated solutions. We have proven methods building reliable, long-lasting machines for a wide variety of applications and employ professionals with industry experience in all types of factory automation projects.
We view each project as a partnership, striving to be an enhancement of your internal operations. From start to finish and beyond, our custom automated equipment is designed, built, tested, delivered, installed and supported by our team.
Our focus at SDC is solving complex engineering challenges. We design and build innovative and reliable systems that streamline the manufacturing process.
Founded by Stephen Belliveau, who currently serves as the company’s President and CEO.
“I’m continually impressed by our team’s ability to adapt and learn new technologies which allows us to offer creative and robust solutions to our customers. Our success is largely attributed to our smart designs, teamwork mentality and creating long-term partnerships with manufacturers, who repeatedly come back to SDC for a variety of new, automated machines and equipment.”
– Steve Belliveau
Future Plans for SDC
moving early 2023.
The need for smarter, safer and automated systems for handling and packing products continues to evolve. SDC designs and builds fully automated, custom packing and material handling machines that meet and exceed safety regulations and production requirements.
- 5,000 square-foot engineering office
- Dedicated robotics and vision guidance testing lab
- 3D printing
- 25,000 square-foot plant with 30-foot ceilings
- Four Demag overhead cranes
- Full machine shop with CNC equipment
- Enclosed and temperature-controlled wire EDM room
- Welding and fabrication area
- Electrical panel build area
- Enclosed and vented paint room
- Large capacity plant utilities
- Clean dry compressed air net
- Custom parts manufacturing
- Machine assembly, testing and start-up areas
- Acceptance testing area
- Machine shipping preparation area
Contact the experts at SDC